Terms and conditions for this program
- Be committed to obtaining the maximum benefit from the coaching experience.
- Develop and work towards achieving realistic and obtainable goals (with assistance from the coach)
- Attend and be on time for all the coaching sessions and provide a minimum of 6 hours’ notice for any non-emergency cancellations.
- Maintain academic integrity and understand that the coach cannot do the work for you!
- Complete a Coach Evaluation Survey at the end of the 12 weeks.
- Check Izere Education email daily for any communication(s) regarding this program
No show / Cancellation Policy
You may lose your appointment based coaching privileges if one or more of the following occur:
- Four or more cancellations (regardless of the reason of the reason) for Academic Life Coaching sessions
- Three no shows (Failure to show up for coaching sessions without at least an hour’s advance notice)
- A combination of four or more cancellations and no-shows.
- Arriving more than five minutes late for appointments three or more times
- Repeated failure to come to appointments prepared to engage in the coaching process.
Any problems or concerns about the coaching experience should first be discussed with the coach.
Terms and Conditions Acknowledgement
By agreeing to these terms and conditions, I acknowledge that I have read the Terms and Conditions and that I agree to abide by them as a participant in the Academic life coaching program by Izere.
I also give permission for:
- My coach to be given my contact information.
- My coach to discuss my progress with my teacher, instructor or tutor as necessary.
- My parent to be able to see all of my coaching records, including progress notes.
I have read the Terms & Conditions above and agree to them. *